[TxMt] Formatting of LaTeX footnotes

Matthias Damm textmate at macpla.net
Thu Aug 3 17:56:51 UTC 2006

Hello,

another question regarding the LaTeX bundle:
There have been requests for making footnotes collapsable in the
past. I still find this highly desirable, but there does not seem to
be an easy solution for this at the moment. (Background: I work with
a document with a lot of footnotes, many of them being rather long.
It would be much easier to read and edit the main text if the
footnotes could be collapsed.)

I'd like to ask if another thing could be implemented more easily: It
would already help a lot if the footnotes would appear in another
color (or with another background color), so that it would be
possible to see where a footnote starts and ends immediately.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,
best regards

Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41