[TxMt] Recreating bbinclude in TextMate?

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Thu Aug 3 13:34:15 UTC 2006

On Aug 3, 2006, at 1:35 AM, Brad Choate wrote:

> I've checked in the first pass at supporting this feature.

What you have built here is just terrific!

> It's in HTML bundle in the macromates.com subversion repository.

Would you be open the the idea of pulling the comment character from
TM's environment and moving this feature to the Source bundle?  Seems
like it could be useful in just about any language that way.

I'm happy to do the patch for that, if you are interested.  Just let
me know.

James Edward Gray II