[TxMt] How do I move project drawer to left hand side?

Bob Monsour bmonsour at Princeton.EDU
Wed Aug 2 13:35:29 UTC 2006

If you close the drawer and move the TM window so there's not enough
room to open it on the right, it will open on the left the next time
you show the drawer.

There might be another way, but that works for me.

Regards,
-Bob