[TxMt] Subversion bundle commit message

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Aug 1 19:57:03 UTC 2006

The command displays all the output from the tool, and CommitWindow as a
Cocoa foundation tool loads input managers, and thus SIMBL and its
plugins. And since megazoomer triggers that message, CommitWindow ends
up spitting it out, so it ends up in the output for the command

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org