[TxMt] Re: ExpressionEngine bundle

Chris Ruzin cruzin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 06:07:40 UTC 2006

I've actually become motivated again to work on the bundle and have done a LOT
of improvements in the last hour or so.

I figured out how to use Subversion to check out new bundles from the Macromates
site and checked out the MovableType bundle to see how they went about doing it.
I took their language definition and redid it to work with EE tags. Now
highlighting works like it did before, but there's also code-folding for the
major EE tag pairs and conditionals.

I've attached the new and improved bundle to this email. I'd appreciate it if
people would try it out, kick the tires and let me know what they think. Also if
  anyone comes up with more snippets, commands or macros for it, let me know.

Oh, and thanks Allan for making such a kick-ass program.

- Chris