[TxMt] Close Last Tag Shortcut

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Fri Apr 28 18:48:35 UTC 2006

Allan,

Am 28. Apr 2006 um 19:08 schrieb Allan Odgaard:
> But I’ve also wanted to make a more official page. We could just
> set aside a wiki page, that would allow others to add their
> screencast, OTOH personally I am living the DRY life, so already
> having my screencasts in the feed, I want a generated HTML front-
> end, rather than have to replicate the info elsewhere.

You made me look up DRY ;). But as I am a keen user of RSS-feeds I
believe anything that does not have one is not an option… Is there
not a way for you to include 3rd party screencasts into your stream
(or at least into a 3rd party screencast stream?). Another
alternative would be a del.icio.us RSS feed of all textmate screencasts.

What we would need is a way to include other feeds in a feed, just
like svsn can include external svn repositories…

Dan