[TxMt] Close Last Tag Shortcut

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Apr 28 17:08:44 UTC 2006

On 28/4/2006, at 19:00, Aparajita Fishman wrote:

> It sure would be nice if we had one page that had links to all of
> the screencasts out there...

The “official” screencasts can all be seen via this feed:
pcast:http://macromates.com/textmate/screencast.rss

There’s sort of a convention about adding a comment about 3rd party
screencasts to my initial blog entry: http://macromates.com/blog/
archives/2005/12/16/screencast/ (this is linked from the sidebar at
http://macromates.com/)

But I’ve also wanted to make a more official page. We could just set
aside a wiki page, that would allow others to add their screencast,
OTOH personally I am living the DRY life, so already having my
screencasts in the feed, I want a generated HTML front-end, rather
than have to replicate the info elsewhere.