[TxMt] SVN integration error

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Apr 28 08:10:50 UTC 2006

On 27/4/2006, at 16:37, Giovanni Intini wrote:

> When I try to execute a SVN command I get this error:
> /bin/bash: line 1: require_cmd: command not found

This function is defined in bash_init.sh which TextMate reads when
running commands.

Either you have your own setting for BASH_ENV (see Preferences ->
Advanced -> Shell Variables) or you have an outdated local version of
this file, likely because you did a svn checkout of the bundles
repository ages ago and forgot about it, so check (~)/Library/
Application Support/TextMate for a Support directory (and remove it,
if you have one).