[TxMt] "Edit in TextMate" won't work in Mail.app

Marcus Ahnve marcus at ahnve.com
Thu Apr 27 17:43:39 UTC 2006

26 apr 2006 kl. 10.44 skrev Allan Odgaard:

> Are you on a Panther system? Someone on IRC said he couldn’t make it
> work either, and he was on Panther. Maybe that’s the culprit.

I am on the latest Tiger release.

It seems to have to do with quoting. If I am replying to a mail with
quoted content, it _often_ fails.

Editing this mail in TM actually worked, but HTML-emails are whole
different story. New mails does not seem to be a problem.

I will make more experiments to provide more background data.

Thanks for the help so far /Marcus

--
Marcus Ahnve
marcus at ahnve.com