[TxMt] Delete Current Line

Nithin Reddy jashugan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 02:10:56 UTC 2006

Thanks guys.

This would work for now. However, ideally the carat would be in the
same position on the new current line as it was in the deleted line
(or at the end of the line if that position exceeds the length of the
deleted line). Right now, the carat hops to the beginning of the line.

I'm going to sniff around at some other commands to see if it can be done.