[TxMt] Delete Current Line

Nithin Reddy jashugan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 00:52:49 UTC 2006

Hi.

My first post. Since I haven't received any messages from the list yet
(just signed up), I didn't know whether I had to prepend something
like [Textmate] to the Subject line, so I didn't.

I would like to to the delete the current line using Shift + Delete

First Attempt... Macro
Jump to beginning of current line, hit CTRL+K, hit back-delete, press down

This worked OK for a while, but I ran into probems when trying to
delete blank lines, and the carat position is in a less than desirable
place

2nd Attempt... Command
Got pretty far with this one. I read in the entire document into an
array, sliced the line, and set the output to replace the document.
However, couldn't place the carat position anywhere. I believe you can
only define the carat position when inserting as a snippet, not
replacing the document.

Of course, there may be an even easier way to do this, but I don't know it.