[TxMt] PyTestMate

Timothy Grant tjg at craigelachie.org
Wed Apr 26 09:04:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

I don't like pyunit, so use py.test instead. It was really simple to
wire py.test into the Python bundle, but it was also really ugly
using the "Text Window."

Based on some feedback from the IRC channel, and the excellent
example of PyMate, I cobbled together PyTestMate which allows you to
run py.test unit tests directly from within TextMate, and get lovely
formated results from those tests.

It's still a work in progress, but it does work quite well, in fact,
the unit tests for PyTestMate were all written using PyTestMate.

If you'd be interested in taking a look at it please let me know and
I'll forward you the code.

--
Stand Fast,
     tjg.