[TxMt] "documentation" block comments (esp. Java)

Brian Lalor blalor at bravo5.org
Fri Apr 21 18:35:53 UTC 2006

I was just watching Allan's latest screencast and wanted to add
support for some of the techniques used in block comments.  However,
I noticed that the Javadoc blocks are scoped with
comment.documentation.java.  I probably created it that way, but it
seems like it should really be "comment.block.documentation.java".

	 * this is a block comment

	 * this is a javadoc block comment

I could scope the snippets for comment.block and
comment.documentation, but I still think the latter should extend
from the former.  Is this the desired scope for those types of doc
comments, or was this overlooked?

Brian Lalor
blalor at bravo5.org