[TxMt] indentNextLinePattern

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Apr 19 01:18:38 UTC 2006

On 18/4/2006, at 16:13, Aparajita Fishman wrote:

> I'm having trouble with indentNextLinePattern [...] What am I missing?

This pattern is only used when running the Indent Line / Selection
action (from the Text menu).

The reason for this is, that the next line may counter the indent.
For example an if/for/while in C and related languages would have the
next line indented, except if that next line contains a { (depending
on coding style.)

Though maybe whether or not to apply the pattern “realtime” should be
a language setting.