[TxMt] Erlang bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 17 19:54:47 UTC 2006

On 17/4/2006, at 17:42, Domenico Carbotta wrote:

> [...] It's mainly used in embedded programming of telephony equipment

There is a really great movie showcasing this [1].

> [...] I'd like to increase indentation of the next line if the
> current line ends with -> and decrease indentation of the next line
> if the line ends with "." or ";".

What you maybe could use is:

    indentNextLinePattern = '[^\s.;]\s*$';

This will indent the next line, if the current does not end with .
or ;. This will keep indenting (at the same level) until a
“terminator” is seen.

[1] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5830318882717959520