[TxMt] MultiMarkdown in TextMate

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Apr 14 15:27:06 UTC 2006

On 14/4/2006, at 14:41, Brad Miller wrote:

> [...] After digging around to make sure I had the right options
> enabled I discovered that UTF-8 support still has a Pending status.

So you did specify --charset utf-8?

I no longer have the build which I did, so I can’t test -- but I do
recall it wasn’t straight forward to get it working. And I won’t rule
out, that I actually ended up converting all non-ASCII characters to
numeric entities (which would make it unicode support, not UTF-8.)

I do however recall that I did make it work for all but the Apple
modifier key glyphs and the right arrow -- but these limitations
where because the font htmldoc used for the output didn’t have the
glyphs, and I was unable to make htmldoc use another font.