[TxMt] Ruby Idioms Bundle Now Available

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Apr 14 11:12:23 UTC 2006

On 13/4/2006, at 19:33, James Edward Gray II wrote:

>> I think he meant commit it to the svn repo as a separate bundle :)
> Can just anyone commit to the Subversion repository?  I assumed I
> needed commit access for that...

Yes, you do need commit access. What I meant was however just, that I
wouldn’t have them added to the Ruby bundle without first screening
them, considering how cluttered the Ruby bundle already looked.

But this is good stuff, and it would be good to have much of this
included by default.

I have a few comments, but I will get more familiar with the stuff in
the bundle and speak to you later about this.