[TxMt] Bundle for Remind

Mark Eli Kalderon m.kalderon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 13 17:02:09 UTC 2006

I am glad you found it useful. The growl command is experimental and
doesn't work really. One thing I would like to add is a preview
command that takes as its input a selected file. My .reminders file
is just a bunch of includes so that I can categorize my calendars. It
would be useful to preview just one of these by selecting it and
running the command so that I could check, say, my teaching schedule.

> I need to figure out how to scope functions() that have other
> functions inside them, my first regex was not good at all. And I
> wish I could get %" to be completed as Smart Typing Pairs, but it
> seems you can only have one character in them :(

Sounds useful. Wish I could help. My regex skills are, um, nascent. ;)

Best Mark