[TxMt] Using the new scope-rich input method

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 13 06:54:20 UTC 2006

On Apr 13, 2006, at 12:09 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> This is pretty sweet! A few comments (I can’t comment on the page):

Quite true and irritating that the page doesn't allow for comments.
I'll need to mess with the configurations somewhere. In any case, I
created a blog post so that people can comment:
http://skiadas.dcostanet.net/afterthought/2006/04/12/the-scopehandler-
class/

>  * you mention one could use `echo` as command (to test the XML
> input), you probably meant `cat`.
yeap, good catch.
>  * maybe let the ScopeHandler take an IO object instead of a string
> (so we can just pass it STDIN.)
Hm, that'll probably make sense. I changed it.
>  * you also need to escape/unscape &/&.
Updated it. I guess the order of gsubs matters on this one :)

Haris