[TxMt] Circus Ponies Notebook files in TM?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Thu Apr 13 04:05:59 UTC 2006

> On 12/4/2006, at 5:03, Sean Schertell wrote:
>
>> [...] The problem is that a 'notebook' doesn't appear as a regular
>> file in the TM drawer -- it appears as  a directory full of my
>> notebook contents.  The reason why that's a problem is because it
>> means I can't just double-click the notebook to open it
>
> Try it -- TextMate does to some degree allow double-clicking of
> “folders” which are really packages.

Well, don't I feel like an idiot.  You're right, double-clicking does
indeed open the archive in CP Notebook.  It's a minor point but I
find that having the folder icon in my project is a little
confusing.  Anyway I can change the icon display to the normal CP
Notebook icon?

Sean

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services