[TxMt] Bundle for Remind

Mark Eli Kalderon m.kalderon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 12 15:16:43 UTC 2006

Dear Rupa,

Thanks for that. It's good to see that others use TextMate and remind.

The language grammar needs work I think. It is less than optimal to
group everything into keyword.operator.remind and
constant.language.remind. I put together a language grammar awhile
back before the naming conventions matured. I haven't posted it,
because it should be updated to conform to these. But one advantage,
I think, is that it had a better "spread". I attach it in case you
want to have a look at it.

Another minor thing that I also did that I find useful is to display
monthly calendars with TM's browser using rem2html.

All the best, Mark