[TxMt] Can't make the theme builder command to work.

Steve Steiner ssteiner at mac.com
Tue Apr 11 21:41:00 UTC 2006

I had the same problem with the theme builder but I alreay have an
environment.plist in that directory but it seems to be regular XML
(see below).

What is the proper syntax for the XML version of the file?

Thanks,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://
www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
	<dict>
		<key>DAZSTUDIO</key>
		<string>/Applications/DAZStudio</string>
	</dict>
</plist>