[TxMt] C comments && doxygen

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Sun Apr 9 17:33:38 UTC 2006

Am 9. Apr 2006 um 18:20 schrieb Enrico Franchi:

> 3) ?
>
> Maybe there are some user tutorials or similar things. Or would
> they be in the wiki?

It all depends on what you are searching for. From my point of view
the documentation is not verbose enough and the wiki is not really
helping much yet; but then much of this is because I am lacking the
vocabulary to search for what I would like to do and such…

I would hope that after you are feeling comfortable getting to know
all that stuff you may be posting here, adding to the wiki and doing
screencasts like "the rest of us (should)" ;)

btw: How does one do those neat screencasts?

Daniel