[TxMt] merging UUIDs

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Sat Apr 8 01:40:34 UTC 2006

Uh-oh!

As recommended, I've svn co'ed the bundles into my ~/Library TM
directory in anticipation of using svn to merge updates into my custom
stuff (bundle items).

However, I already *have* tons of custom stuff, so I tried merging my
old stuff into the svn working directory using rsync -au. I followed
this with some diff-ing to merge the language files and other conflicts.
The only stuff I didn't merge were all the UUIDs.

And as you can guess, some of my old stuff has reverted back to the
originals. Some stuff isn't showing up in the bundle editor (for
example, both files exist: "PHP if( ).plist" and "if .. (if).plist", but
the latter file is not available.

Any suggestions how to cleanly merge my old stuff into the svn co? Any
way to completely reset all UUIDs? (I've already tried deleting the
bundle Info.plist files, but the missing stuff doesn't appear...just
everything goes out of order.)