[TxMt] Quick question: Copy line above

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Apr 7 17:03:52 UTC 2006

On 7/4/2006, at 18:44, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

>> One typical use case is described here:
>> http://community.jedit.org/?q=node/view/1860
> A bit too muuch work for something you can do with the autocomplete
> in Textmate, just hit ESC, not?

Another very nice function is ctrl-shift D which duplicates the
current line (or selection) and preserves the carets position.

So for that jedit example, I would place caret before ‘out’ and press
ctrl-shift D, and then modify to err etc. (using option forward
delete to delete out, or ctrl forward delete to delete rest of the
line etc.)