[TxMt] Theme creation tools, wishlist

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:50:11 UTC 2006

>> did you check out the [brilliant themes][1] by Thomas Aylott?
>> They are a nice starting point for theming (as intended by Thomas).
>
> The brilliant themes are great. But they don't seem to have much
> beyond
> the basics for PHP or SQL, has anybody have a modified Brilliance
> Black
> in this direction?

Howdy./

Thanks much!

The Brilliance themes are all still in beta. But I did recently add
support for PHP.
You can checkout the changelog RSS feed for my personal bundles to
stay up to date with my themes and stuff.
feed://trippledoubleyou.subtlegradient.com/textmate/taylott_svnlog.rss

The subversion repo for my themes and bundles is:
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/

And the Brilliance Black theme itself is:
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Themes/Brilliance%20Black%
20BETA.tmTheme

You'll notice that I'm also working on Brilliance Dull, Brilliance
White & Brilliance Reversed (black and white).

If you send me a simple file of anything that is styled wrong or ugly
or just not well enough, I'll update the theme.
The goal is that these themes support every language as well as
possible.

Note: I just recently added support for advanced xHTML stuff, PHP &
LaTeX.

I should have done SQL strait from the beginning. Oy!

Thanks SO much for your interest. The more people that like it the
more often i'll update it.
If you want me to do anything, please bug me about it or I'll thing
no one cares.

Thanks!

thomas Aylott
subtleGradient