[TxMt] Quick question: Copy line above

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Fri Apr 7 08:21:33 UTC 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 11:51 PM, Nicholas Cole wrote:

> One thing I really miss from vim is the "Copy character above cursor"
> function.  I've looked in the TM docs, but I can't see anything
> similar, or am I missing it?

I don't think TextMate has native support for that, but I've attached
a quick-and-dirty macro that closely approximates it. Assign it to
Ctrl-Y and it should feel like vim.

Trevor

P.S. Are plists the right way to exchange macros? Snippets, commands,
and the like are easy because they're just plain text, but macros are
a different beast...