[TxMt] Highlight Parentheses Pairs

Luke Hartman lists at mrturtle.com
Thu Apr 6 21:54:21 UTC 2006

> Just one of several **basic editor functions** Allan can't seem to be
> bothered to implement. Others that come to mind are double-click on a
> bracket to select a block and the pathetic double-click-extend-
> selection behavior.

Ah yes! The master list of required **basic editor functions** common
to all editors. I've got my copy right here. I hate it when editors
try to fit the needs of users and try to be distinctive.

Damn innovation!

Hail conformity!

Seriously, it's not like there aren't other editors out there for you
to use if you're this frustrated.