[TxMt] Theme creation tools, wishlist

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Thu Apr 6 21:01:34 UTC 2006

Hey,

did you check out the [brilliant themes][1] by Thomas Aylott?
They are a nice starting point for theming (as intended by Thomas).

As for

> * extract a listing of scopes from a bundle
> * (and possibly some way to easily change a *whole theme's colors*:
> like convert all R values to G values… ;))

This could be done with some shell commands I think. You could try to
make a theme editor that works independent of TextMate, also :) the
themes are `XML Property List` files so parsing and generating should
be no problem at all.

I bet your Wishlist is not really of high priority to Allan (and
others waiting for certain features). Sorry, I don't mean to
discourage you…

Soryu.

[1]: http://macromates.com/wiki/Themes/UserSubmittedThemes