[TxMt] MultiMarkdown in TextMate

Ken Scott optikos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:32:47 UTC 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 7:19 AM, Soryu wrote:

> update:
>
> Allan spotted two things
>
> * The scope of the language is now
> `text.html.markdown.multimarkdown` which implies that we are
> branching the markdown grammar.
> * Added fallback to `/tmp` for the “Generate Output and open in
> Browser” Command.
>
> Furthermore I included the “Convert Document/Selection to RTF”
> command with a shortcut of Control-Shift-R and reordered the
> command a little.
>
> Soryu.

I notice one problem with this bundle: all the files it creates and
displays are in the /tmp folder. My Markdown document has relative
links to images. The relative links are correct in the document, and
with the normal Markdown preview, the images are displayed. But with
the PDF and the Markdown HTML, the images don't exist in the /tmp
folder and are not displayed.

Thoughts?

Ken Scott