[TxMt] Managing change in default bundles

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Apr 4 23:40:25 UTC 2006

On 4/4/2006, at 20:06, Troy Rollins wrote:

> For instance, selecting something in actionscript, and firing the
> "find in actionscript dictionary" which has a command which reads:
>
> "$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT/Tools/asd.pl"
>
> Sort of works, it shows the items it found in a new window
> (apparently only from the basic actionscript dictionary). Selecting
> one of them however causes eternal chasing arrows in that window.

Try right-click the link and copy it, to see what it leads to. The
progress indicator would imply that it’s trying to load the link you
clicked (but for some reason, get stuck during that).

> "Show AS function signature" doesn't seem to do anything on my system.

It should show the result (function signature) as a tool tip. Likely
it doesn’t find one. I assume you would use it when the caret is on
an AS (framework/library) function.

> Is the actionscript functionality in TM considered to be compatible
> with Flash 8?

Personally I know nothing about ActionScript or Flash. But this stuff
seems to be for MX 2004, which I assume predates Flash 8?!?