[TxMt] Managing change in default bundles

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Tue Apr 4 16:26:47 UTC 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Exactly what problem are you facing, which makes you think you have
> to deal with svn or Perl?
>

> [1] Here’s the full list: ActionScript,

The Actionscript commands don't do anything, probably because of
Flash 8? I'm also not sure that Mike Chambers command line tool has
been updated for Flash 8, so it could be that the entire AS command
set is not valid.

I know I've heard about something having to do with using the mtasc
compiler with TM, but can't really find the details... anyway mtasc
is not in my current workflow, and it is another thing I don't really
need right now.

My workflow DOES involve the Flash IDE, which has a code editor well-
known for its limitations, so I'd like to supplement it. Eclipse
performs like a pig under OSX even on my quad, so I want something
faster. TextMate in general has the performance, and some awesome
tools (and a good opportunity to grow my meager UNIX skills), but I'd
like to be productive while I learn to best use it.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.