[TxMt] Managing change in default bundles

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Tue Apr 4 15:54:05 UTC 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 11:40 AM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

>> The other reason is that the Actionscript bundle is pretty out of
>> date, and the commands do not work for Actionscript, apparently
>> requiring Perl.
>
> Isn't Perl 5.8.6 included in every OSX install?

<shrug> I thought OSX was more oriented to php.

I don't know. I don't use Perl for anything either. It isn't on my
system afaik, and if it is, it isn't working.

So, to effectively use TM, I need to deal with svn and perl issues?

I'm probably shopping at the wrong store. I wanted a productive text
editor that works with the applications I DO use, without messing
with configuring and troubleshooting a bunch of stuff I don't.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.