[TxMt] Re: New Actionscript command using XML inputFormat

Benjamin Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Mon Apr 3 07:19:35 UTC 2006

Oh, and BTW... you'll need to install CocoaDialog (http://
cocoadialog.sourceforge.net/) and put this script in /usr/local/bin
(or wherever you want, just change the command):

#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use warnings;

my $path = "/Users/markstra/Applications"; # Change this!
my $cd = "$path/CocoaDialog.app/Contents/MacOS/CocoaDialog";

system($cd, @ARGV);

- Ben