[TxMt] Enhancing the Ruby Bundle

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 06:42:53 UTC 2006

TASK / PROJECT MANAGEMENT
I, personally, think that there are a lot of bundles that could use
some help. What does everyone think of putting up a Trac[1] project
to manage the bundles, with tickets, goals, patches, etc...

COMMUNITY SUPPORT
I would have a lot of interest in helping to advance a lot of
different bundles.
We could keep the current maintainer as the one with the commit
powers, but let anyone submit patches and tickets to any bundle.

BUNDLE X PRO
Maybe we can have the default basic bundle and an advanced version of
each bundle that would need it. Most people don't need all the crazy
Ruby extras, but anyone that works with it regularly would love it.

Ruby
Ruby Extras

[1] http://www.edgewall.com/trac/

thomas Aylott