[TxMt] Enhancing the Ruby Bundle

Sebastian Friedrich sebastian at feldpost.com
Sun Apr 2 23:43:57 UTC 2006

I'd personally be very interested. I just started doing a few simple
but much needed additions to the bundle as well (like folding blocks
for conditionals, do's etc.), but i'd rather save the time if
somebody already added the things that are needed. I think the
current bundle is great in terms of lowest-common denominator, and as
such it may be that people are opposed to expanding it to the point
where it becomes a matter of taste and style. But i guess you could
talk to the maintainer (who?) and see if he might be open to any of
your additions. In any case, I (and surely others) would love to take
a look at your enhanced bundle. @everybody, Is there a place where to
upload alternative bundles?

Sebastian