[TxMt] Re: latexmk options

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Apr 2 16:18:09 UTC 2006

On 2/4/2006, at 18:04, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> Couldn't find latexmk.pl -pvc
> Allan just committed a fix for that on the repository just now.

Actually, the latexmk.pl is already in the proper location. It was
the resource file I moved.

The error message sounds like the OP specified -pvc as part of the
executable to run, and that is why it was not found.

For the OP: The proper way to “activate” latexmk.pl is by going to
Preferences -> Advanced -> Shell Variables and adding a new
‘TM_LATEX_COMPILER’ variable with a value of ‘latexmk.pl’.

But presently it is not possible to specify additional arguments
(without modifying the command). Something we should probably update
the command to support via (another) variable.  The addition by
Daniel sounds appropriate.

If you do modify the command (as you did), you need to copy the
‘latexmkrc’ file from the default bundle (/Applications/TextMate.app/
Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/) to the local/modified
bundle (~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
Latex.tmbundle/) -- this is what my svn commit fixed (which Haris
mentioned), so in the future, it will not be necessary to do so, when
customizing the Typeset & View command (but for 1.5.1 it is, unless
one uses the bundle from svn).