[TxMt] Re: latexmk options

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sun Apr 2 16:04:25 UTC 2006

Mark,
On Apr 2, 2006, at 9:32 AM, Mark Eli Kalderon wrote:

> On 2 Apr 2006, at 14:55, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:
>
> Thanks, Dan. I tried, perhaps naively, to do just that.
> Specifically, I tried modifying the TEX variable
>
> TEX=${TM_LATEX_COMPILER:=latexmk.pl}
>
> by adding the options after the latexmk.pl but I get an error message:
>
> Couldn't find latexmk.pl -pvc

Allan just committed a fix for that on the repository just now. The
problem, in a nutshell, is that when you make your local
modifications, the command is saved in a different location, together
with your local modifications, and hence latexmk.pl is not in the
right place anymore. Allan moved latexmk.pl at a place where TextMate
will still look for it, even if things get moved around.

I would suggest removing the file with your local modifications to
the command, then updating with svn, and then redoing your
modifications from within TextMate.
Alternatively, here are the modifications you'll need to do:

In the "LaTeX and View" command: change
	else "$TEX" -f -r "${TM_BUNDLE_PATH}/latexmkrc" "$1"
	else "$TEX" -f -r "${TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT}/latexmkrc" "$1"

Also move the file latexmkrc inside the Support subdirectory of the
Latex.bundle directory. That should do it.

> Best, Mark

Haris