[TxMt] SQL on Rails webcast featuring textmate

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 12:24:05 UTC 2006

On 4/1/06, clm100 <clm100 at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's a great site for a new web framework called SQL on Rails.
> http://www2.sqlonrails.org
>
> They even have an 8 minute screencast where they develop a full internet search
> engine. The magic and power of the system is thanks to textmate snippets. Just
> thought you all would enjoy spotting textmate in something this brilliant.

I do hope in reading that page, you realized that SQL on Rails is
nothing but an April Fools joke, with hundreds of silly rails
followers falling for the trick. Try looking at the download src/ file
names, or some of the things like this:

New book: Operating System Development with SQL on Rails
Just about any operating system will do, but we recommend one with Minesweeper.
NCSA Httpd  is the obvious choice.
.... organized crime collusion, pornographic content distribution,
torrent tracking, or even social networking.

--
--Robert Deaton