[TxMt] New Beta coming soon!

Luc Heinrich luc at honk-honk.com
Sat Apr 1 10:59:17 UTC 2006

On 1 avr. 06, at 08:51, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> As you may have noticed, the cycle of TextMate betas has slowed down
> recently. When talking to Allan yesterday, I asked him about the
> progress of reworking TextMate's innards. He confided me that
> during the
> recent months MacroMates has been cooperating with TheCodingMonkeys
> working hard to exchange experiences and to merge their editors.

I believed it for at least 20 seconds because I suddenly had high
hopes that the awfully braindead implementation of block editing in
TextMate would finally be replaced by the vastly superior one from
SubEthaEdit. And then I remembered that we were on that particular
day of the year.

I hate you, you insensitive clod!! :p

--
Luc Heinrich - luc at honk-honk.com - http://www.honk-honk.com