[TxMt] version 469

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Sep 25 21:06:17 UTC 2005

On 25/09/2005, at 22.44, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> html macro start/end tag from previous word is absolutely wrong.
> May this be because of the new regexp rules/features?

Indeed -- but I updated the macro. Though likely you have the old
macro because you made a change (like name or key equivalent?) -- go
to ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/HTML.tmbundle, Show Package
Contents and just delete the macro (in the Macros folder) and you
should get back the “default” version (I'm likely going to add such
“revert” functionality to the BE eventually :) ) -- you'll need to
restart TM after deleting the item on disk.