[TxMt] Remote projects

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Wed Sep 21 06:29:02 UTC 2005

You can already implement this yourself. Write a command "Sync to
server" and one "Sync from server" that uses rsync to sync the
project document root to/from the server, with the server defined in
project-level environment variables. Then you can just create a new
project, set the env vars, and save the project, and from then on
simply open the project and sync from server, do whatever work you
want, then sync back to server.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org