[TxMt] Markdown: markup.bold.markdown scope gone?

Oliver Hagmann oliver.hagmann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:48:06 UTC 2005

Hi folks

I really don't know how this works, so I can only describe it: Some
revisions ago I figured out how I could add my own syntax coloring
for a specific language by typing ctrl+shift+p. Like this, I could
add a special syntax coloring for bold text in my markdown files to
see bold text more easily. When I pushed ctrl+shift+p while the
cursor was on a word sandwiched between two asterisks like **so**, I
got the scope for this as a tooltip: markup.bold.markdown. I added a
new element in my theme in the preferences and set the scope to
markup.bold.markdown. It worked perfectly. All text marked up as
**bold** in my markdown files got formatted the way I defined it. --
To get to the point: Some revisions ago, this suddenly stopped
working. It still works for the markup.italic.markdown scope though.
Maybe somebody knows how to fix this? Thanks!!
btw. I'm using Version 1.1b17 (452) with the latest bundles.

Oliver