[TxMt] new project file from template broken?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Sep 19 08:09:59 UTC 2005

On 19/09/2005, at 0.23, John Bales wrote:

> This has been the case for at least the last two builds: 421 and
> 427. I haven't gone any further back than that to test. I have
> removed all environment settings (prefs and app support changes)
> but the issue persists.
>
> Can anyone else confirm this?

Indeed I seem to have broken that a few revisions ago, sorry.

You can fix it yourself by editing:

     TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/bash_init.sh

Remove these three lines (toward the bottom):

     if [[ -d "$TM_DIRECTORY" ]];              then cd "$TM_DIRECTORY"
     elif [[ -d "$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY" ]];    then cd
"$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY"
     fi

But it will also be fixed, starting with next revision.