[TxMt] Screwed up my ruby integration - help!

Mathias Meyer mm at beatsteaks.de
Fri Sep 16 19:47:59 UTC 2005

On 16.09.2005, at 21:33, Kumar McMillan wrote:

> Is it the same for everybody else -- that $TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT is empty
> in beta 17?  It is for me and this breaks Subversion plus most other
> commands.

As I wrote in one of my first replies, $TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT has been
introduced in the revision 398 build. Check out Allan's blog entry
regarding the latest builds (which I'm pretty thankful for, by the
way ;):
http://macromates.com/blog/archives/2005/09/06/rss-feed-with-latest-
build

Cheers, Mathias
--
"Symbol table full - fatal heap error; please go buy a RAM upgrade
from your local Apple dealer" -- Apple MPW C Compiler