[TxMt] Where does TM store "Treat Files with Extension..."

Ian White eenywhite at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:34:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

You may be able to use the 'Edit File Associations...' feature in the
'TextMate' menu

I just tried it with php files.  I made the 'File extensions' textbox
blank, and inserted '<?php' into the 'First line pattern' textbox.  I
made the language 'PHP'

It works.  I guess this will only work for you if there's a common
pattern on the first line of these documents that you can match.

I also found that the 'First line pattern' is ignored if there's
anything in 'File extensions'

Hope that helps,
Ian