[TxMt] Few extensions to C Bundle

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu Sep 15 13:38:29 UTC 2005

On Sep 15, 2005, at 8:54 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 15/09/2005, at 14.28, Fabio wezzy Trezzi wrote:
>

>> [...] sometimes i have to write small C files so these bundles
>> save my time.
>>

> Actually I also do that a lot myself, and so far has just been to
> lazy to write a generic command to call gcc on the file (and pretty
> print errors).

Same here, although I frequently also need to add frameworks on the
build line as well. The technique I usually use is to embed the
commands in the source code:

/*
cd "$TM_DIRECTORY"
g++ "$TM_FILEPATH" -Os -framework CoreMIDI -framework CoreFoundation -
o MIDIXXTest
*/

Select both lines and control-r.

Chris