[TxMt] creating themes

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Wed Sep 14 22:04:05 UTC 2005

On 14-09-2005 21:14, Caio Chassot wrote:
> I was more specifically wondering about each theme author methodology
> and preferences, how  they put the tools available to use.

I made the iPlastic theme thinking about some good experiences I had with
SEE, Eclipse, Vim and some other general things that work on a (close to)
white background and I just expanded the theme from there..

It's okay now I think as a general purpose theme, although I'm not
completely happy with how HTML is marked up, but might change that in the
future.

How I tested it, at the time there was also some change in scopenames,
etc. so I only tested it with the Python syntax, since I knew that was
correct and only briefly tested it with HTML/XML. And for other languages
it should just work if you get those right I guess.

Jeroen.
--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>