[TxMt] iPlastic?

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Tue Sep 13 09:24:56 UTC 2005

On 12-09-2005 18:39, Andreas Wahlin wrote:
> I actually used iPlastic for some time (enough to remove the
> transparency and make the background just ever so gray). The killer  is
> two things; I HATE how HTML markup is displayed, the bland blue  with
> the green really looks ugly.

Now that you mentioned it, I had been bothered by the XML/HTML display,
but hadn't realised it yet. I did have a personal change so that the
attribute was coloured, but I forgot to commit it.

I have changed it now so that the blues are a bit harder blue. The
attributes are a bit lighter, and italics.
I haven't found a good replacement colour for the green, although I think
it looks better now with the changed blue.

If you have any more suggestions, please send them in :)

Jeroen.

--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>