[TxMt] Re: Spaces breaking snippets [was: Esc-completion breaks out of snippet]

Benjamin Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Tue Sep 13 00:26:02 UTC 2005

>  How do you mean break? I just tried it, exact duplicate of your
> snippet and input, and it works fine tabbing me from argument
> position to body to after the closing bracket.

I mean break as in not behave the way it's apparently behaving for you
;)

I just tried it with the exact input as well (the snippet I sent was
missing the tab stop for the function name but it seems to not make a
difference) and it's not working for me in b17, with no scope settings
for the snippet (so I assume it's not a bundle issue).
Ben Jackson
Diretor de Desenvolvimento

ben at incomumdesign.com
http://www.incomumdesign.com